test workflow


How do I request repairs to my home?

You can request a repair by phone or in person at our Customer Care counters in County Hall, Tallaght or Civic Offices, Clondalkin. Opening hours are: Monday – Thursday 9.00am to 5.00pm, Friday 9.00am to 4.30pm. Phone: (01) 414 9000. If you have an emergency after 5 pm or at the weekend ring the Out of Hours Service No: (01) 457 4907. It is the tenants responsibility to let us know as soon as they notice a repair is needed and to take action to prevent it getting worse.

Will the Council carry out any repairs I want?

No, the Council will only carry out structural repairs to your home and only if your rent is up-to-date.

The tenant is responsible for arranging and paying for all other repairs. For a list of all repairs tenants are responsibly for please see, tenant responsibilities. After a Mutual Transfer, only urgent and emergency repairs will be carried out on either property for 2 years.  

What types of repairs am I responsible for?

The tenant is responsible for repairs of a non-structural nature which includes certain general internal and external, electrical and plumbing repairs. The tenant is also responsible for repairs to doors and windows and to the electrical appliances. For a full listing see, tenant responsibilities.


Section 1

Body of section 1

Section 2

Body of section 2

Section 3

Body of section 3