North Clondalkin Library is a purpose-built modern library which opened to the public in December 2020.
Tel: 01-414 9269
Area Manager: Rosena Hand
Branch Managers: Gráinne Breen/Helen McMahon
Library email: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you wish to join the mailing list to be notified of news and events from this branch, please email email@example.com
View our VR library experience below- compatible with a Meta Quest 2 VR headset
Monday to Thursday: 9.45am to 8pm
Friday and Saturday: 9.45am to 4.30pm
The library is closed on the Saturday and Monday of Bank Holiday weekends.
How to get here:
Dublin Bus 40 and 76 pass by the library
- The library is a bright and spacious building and has two outdoor gardens for library patrons.
It boasts a lecture space, exhibition area, digital training room and a smaller meeting room.
As well as a range of books and DVDs for adults and children, facilities available include:
- Self service units for return and issue of library items
- A study area
- Internet "cafe" with 14 PCs for public use
- Printing, scanning and photocopying facilities
- Use of Android tablets in the library (Hublets)
- Study area
- USB charging points
- Free wifi
- We have a Creative studio where music recordings and pod-casting session take place.
- Toilets for public use and standard accessible toilets, the library also has a changing places facility.
- The children's area has a dedicated storytelling area, junior Android tablets for use in the library, and a tilt and touch screen.
You can register online for a library card to avail of all these facilities.