Active Travel infrastructure
In 2023 Active Travel hit our budgeted spend from the NTA on Active Travel infrastructure of €22.5 Million improving the Walking and Cycling Network significantly across South Dublin County Council Constituencies.
We now have our allocation assigned for 2024 and have received €22.4 million from the National Transport Authority and have some fantastic projects commencing which will add significantly to the Active Travel Network such as
- Killinarden Park and Greenway Scheme
- Grand Canal to Lucan Urban Greenway
- Castletymon Active Travel Scheme
- Tallaght to Knocklyon Active Travel Scheme
- Wellington Lane Active Travel Scheme
- Dodder Greenway Sections 5 – Firhouse Road and Butterfield Avenue.