Soon projects - will be within the next 5 years and Project Status on all of these will be 5 years or less to start
- Corkagh Park to Grand Canal - Clondalkin Village to Grand Canal.
- Tallaght to Clondalkin Village- To have 4.9KM of cycle route building interconnectivity from Tallaght to Clondalkin Village.
- N81- Jobstown Junction to N82 Junction- To have 1.4Km of cycle route from Jobstown Junction to N82 Junction.
- Greenhills Road to Dodder Valley- Greenhills Road to Dodder Valley and 1.8KM of cycle route.
- Liffey Valley to Lucan- Arc Roundabout to Lucan and 2.4KM of Cycle Route.
- Clondalkin Boot Road to N4- Clondalkin Boot Road to Coldcut Road and 5.6KM of Cycle Track.
- Ninth Lock Road- Ninth Lock Road with approx. 2kms of Cycle Route.
- Citywest Avenue, Citywest Road to R136- Citywest Avenue N82 to outer ring road and approx. 1KM of Cycle Route
- Bothar Catherine Tynan to Ballymount, Calmount Avenue- Bothar Catherine Tynan to Ballymount, Calmount Avenue and approx. 1.5KM of Cycle Route
- Citywest to Rathfarnham- Mulitple interconnecting routes planned from Citywest to Rathfarnham which will cover ultimately 12km of Cycle Route and build significant interconnectivity for active travel along the way
- Canal Loop to Celbridge Road- Griffeen Valley Park to Celbridge Link Road via Esker Road with 2km of Cycle Route, Celbridge Road from its junction with the Celbridge Link Road South to South Dublin County Boundary with approx. 0.5KM of Cycle Route
- Bancroft Park- Bancroft Park- with approx 1.1KM of Cycle Route
- Killinarden to Oldbawn Road- Killinarden Park to Whitestown Way via Whitestown Industrial Estate with 0.7KM of Cycle Route
- Kennelsfort Road- Kennelsfort Road- with 1.3KM of Cycle Route planned