Poddle FAS - further consultation period
South Dublin County Council and Dublin City Council made an application to An Bord Pleanala in February 2020 in relation to the proposed River Poddle Flood Alleviation Scheme.
On April 29th 2022, a response was submitted to An Bord Pleanala to a further information request. The information provided has been deemed as being of Significant Further Information and therefore a further consultation period is required.
The significant further information may be inspected free of charge or purchased on payment of a specified fee (which fee shall not exceed the reasonable cost of making such copy) during public opening hours* for a period of six weeks commencing on the 19th May 2022 at the following locations:
- South Dublin County Council offices, County Hall, Belgard Square North, Tallaght, Dublin 24 between the hours of 9:00 am to 5:00 pm on working days from 19th May 2022 to 30th June 2022 (inclusive). For appointment please ring 01-4149000.
- Dublin City Council Civic Offices, Wood Quay, Dublin 8, between the hours of 9:00 am and 4:30 pm on working days from 19th May 2022 to 30th June 2022 (inclusive). For appointment please ring 01-2226160.
- The offices of An Bord Pleanála, 64 Marlborough Street, Dublin 1 between the hours of 9:15 am and 5:30 pm on working days from 19th May 2022 to 30th June 2022 (inclusive).
*subject to Covid-19 measures, it may be necessary to make an appointment in advance.
The significant further information may also be viewed/downloaded from the 19th May 2022 on the following websites: www.poddlefas.ie and https://consult.sdublincoco.ie/and https://consultation.dublincity.ie
Submissions or observations may be made in writing to An Bord Pleanála, 64 Marlborough Street, Dublin 1 during the above-mentioned period relating to:
- (i) the implications of the proposed development, if carried out, for proper planning and sustainable development in the area or areas concerned;
- (ii) the likely effects on the environment, if carried out; and
- (iii) the likely significant effects of the proposed development on a European site.
Any submissions or observations must be accompanied by a fee of €50 (except in the case of certain prescribed bodies, and except in the case of a person or body who has already made a submission or observation) and must be received by the Board no later than 5:30 pm on 30th June 2022.
Any enquiries relating to the further information containing significant additional data should be directed to An Bord Pleanala at 01-8581000