South Dublin Local Community Development Committee (LCDC) invite applications from community groups and community facilities under the Community Support Fund (CSF) before noon, 24 February 2023.
The CSF is funded by the Department of Rural and Community Development (the Department) and administered by the Local Community Development Committees (LCDCs) in each Local Authority area.
South Dublin LCDC have been allocated €409,835 under the Community Safety Fund to be administered as follows:
- €200,819 Current funding (Non-Pay) for use towards energy running/operating costs
- €204,917 Capital funding for use towards carrying out necessary repairs and improvements to facilities, energy efficiency type projects, purchase of equipment etc.
- €4,098 ring-fenced for Women’s sheds.
The Community Support Fund will support groups, particularly in disadvantaged areas as identified in the Local Economic and Community Plan (LECP):
- With their non-pay running costs for example energy costs (electricity costs, refuse charges, heating charges) or other non-pay operating costs for example rental/lease costs, insurance bills. Only energy/operating costs relating to 1st April 2022 to 31 March 2023 are eligible. Documentation submitted for previous schemes by successful applicants for the period 1st April 2022 to 30 June 2022 will not be accepted.
- Groups will also be able to use the funding to carry out necessary repairs and improvements to their facilities, purchase equipment such as tables and chairs, tools and signage, laptops and printers, lawnmowers, canopies and training equipment
Closing Date for applications is noon on 24 February 2023. Late or incomplete applications will not be accepted.
If you require further information about this fund, please contact the Community Grants Section at email@example.com