Make South Dublin County a litter free place. Report litter or pollution incidents to us and we can then investigate and fine those responsible at email@example.com 01-4149000 or 24 hour lo-call telephone number 1850 365 121
- Investigation and prosecution of illegal dumping
- The removal of derelict or abandoned cars.
- The issue of on-the-spot fines for litter offences
- The prosecution of serious offences through the courts
- Investigation and prosecution of illegal casual traders
Presently, the on-the-spot fine for littering under the Litter Pollution Act 1997, (as amended) is €150.00. If the matter is brought to the District Court and the offender is found guilty, the maximum fine can be up to €3,000.00. For more information on Litter and the Law please click here.
See our Tackle Litter video