South Dublin County Council will assist owners of vacant residential properties with improvement works.
Owners who wish to avail of this scheme should completed the attached enquiry form and submit all relevant documentation.
There are a number of requirements in relation to this scheme.
- Property must be vacant for 12 months
- Must be a social housing demand for the property
- Minimum lease term of 10 years to max 20 years
- Not available for private renting
- Repairs payment agreed by South Dublin County Council and property owner
South Dublin County Council will assist property owners to develop the scope of the works. Property inspections will be carried out by South Dublin County Council staff and will identify the work required to bring property to the required standard.
Please see Repair and Leasing Initiative FAQ’s for further information.