South Dublin County Council is currently leasing private properties for social use under the Social Housing Leasing Initiative.
This is an opportunity for property owners to make properties available to a local authority by both short and long term leasing arrangements under the Initiative, as outlined in the An Information Booklet.
The benefits of the scheme for property owners include:
- A guaranteed rental income paid in advance directly to the property owner by the local authority*.
- Devolvement of tenancy management and property maintenance responsibilities.*
- No rent collection, arrears or void periods.
- No advertising, repair costs* and tenancy registration fees*
* Terms and conditions apply
Property owners interested in making properties available to South Dublin County Council should arrange to complete and submit Expresion of Interest form online.
Alternatively further details can be obtained by contacting the Housing Procurement Unit at firstname.lastname@example.org or you can call 01-4149319