Community Grants Programme 2016
Applications are invited for South Dublin County Council’s Community Grants Programme.
The Community Grants Programme is aimed at providing financial assistance to Community and Voluntary Groups who are responding to locally identified needs within their communities.
Community Grants Scheme has closed for 2016. Details for 2017 Community Grants Scheme Funding will be advertised early 2017
For further details please contact Community Services on 01 4149270 or email email@example.com
Summer Projects 2017
The closing date receipt of application forms is 4.30pm on Friday 24th March, 2017.
Information Night on 26th April, 2017
Please note the following:
- Each Project should be individually represented at the Information Night
- On the information night the person representing the summer project must be someone who is directly involved in the project and will remain as co-ordinator throughout the project
- A maximum of two persons per project may attend this Information Night.
- A Programme of Activities will be presented at the Information Night and booking will take place.
- Attendance at this Information Night is essential in order to guarantee booking of activities.
If, due to unforeseen circumstances on the night, a representative of your Project is unable to attend this Information Night, please contact the undersigned as soon as possible.
Should you require any further information feel free to contact Bernadette Kaluzny at tel. no. 01 4149270/ Sharon Bradley 01-4149270/ Andrea Molloy 01-4149270/ Deirdre Cleary 01-4149270