Stop Food Waste Challenge
Did you know that an average Irish household wastes up to €700 a year on food?
Would you like to do something about it in your community?
Well now is your chance - become a Stop Food Waste trainer (facilitator) Free of Charge!
South Dublin County Council and StopFoodWaste.ie are seeking individuals who are interested in being trained to bring the Stop Food Waste Challenge to the their community.
The Challenge is a fun way of helping groups of householders find out how they can reduce food waste and save money.
The course covers how to:
- help families save money by reducing their food waste
- promote your training session and engage participants
- organise and deliver the training sessions - and much more
All course materials and refreshments will be provided on the day of training. In addition grant aid is available to support the local programmes.
TRAIN THE TRAINER DATES:
- September 30th (day 1) and 14th October (day 2 )
- October 7th (day 1) and 21st (day 2 )
If you are interested, please contact:
Tel: 01 4149000 or email firstname.lastname@example.org